Quality Finishing Systems is pleased to announce the shipment of a gas fired 101210 batch oven.
The oven was designed with one set of standard loading doors.
The batch oven has a maximum operating temperature of 500 degrees. The ovens internal working dimensions are 10’0” wide x 10’0” long x 12’0” tall, utilizing a single top mounted burner box design.
Due to the size and shipping constraints, the oven shipped as an “Install It Yourself” design that allows the end user to use his staff or a local contractor to do the installation. Complete drawings and a step-by-step manual are provided to assist in the installation.
Standard features on the batch oven include:
• MIDCO Line Burners
• MIDCO Gas Manifolds with FM approved components
• 6 inch tongue and groove insulated oven panels with 4#
density mineral wool
• 12’ x 10’ Loading Doors
• Load Door Switches (drops burners to low fire when the
doors are open)
• Aluminized Steel Ductwork
• Premium Efficiency Fan Motors
• Twin City Air Kit Recirculation Fans
• New York Blower PLR Exhaust Fans
• UL Listed Control Panels, 480V
• Honeywell Flame Safeties
• Watlow Temperature and High Limit Controllers