Quality Finishing Systems offers more than just a paycheck. When you join our team, you become part of a business that’s rooted in excellence and family values. You’ll be our partner in success, helping us find solutions or refine a process—you will receive the opportunity to grow your skillset. And best of all, you’ll play a role in a growing company—where you’re known by name, not just a number.
As a small-town business, we’re driven to provide an empowering work environment that’s centered on the following:
- Hard work and integrity
- Genuine relationships and inclusivity
- Employee training that expands skillsets
- Advancement opportunities that promote current employees
- Small-town community service that makes a big impact
How do I apply for a position?
Download and complete our employee application, then email it to Sales@QualityFinishingSystems.com. Or, visit our office to fill out an application in-person.
What’s the culture like at Quality Finishing Systems?
We believe that work should be fun and enjoyable, but we also acknowledge that projects need to be completed. We have a close-knit team and make it a priority to celebrate our employees through of variety of company activities.
How long have you been in business?
Initially, we started as a fabrication shop in 1998. But after a variety of personnel and product additions, we have transformed into a company that provides equipment ranging from oven panels to complete turnkey finishing systems.
What products do you offer?
We currently offer standard/custom batch ovens, continuous ovens, pre-treatment washers, complete finishing systems, oven panels, and components.
Is overtime available?
Overtime is available, depending on the size and number of jobs that are in production.
Mig Welder/ Assembler
Quality Finishing Systems, Inc. is seeking to add highly motivated individuals to our growing team. We are looking for assembler/helpers, capable of handling the following duties and responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Read drawings, prints, work instructions and reports
- Work on an ever-changing variety of projects, consisting of mild steel, stainless steel, structural angle, channel, and tubing
- Perform general fabrication work including drilling, pop riveting, assembly, and miscellaneous work
- Assemble insulated oven panels, acoustical panels, and various enclosure assemblies including industrial ovens and acoustical enclosures
- Help out as needed and assist on various projects
- Ability to work independently, in a team, or under supervision
- Comply with all safety procedures and quality standards
Education and/or experience:
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Experience in a similar field is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- High attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
Quality Finishing Systems, a West Michigan based manufacturer of industrial paint finishing equipment, is seeking a sales engineer to add to our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate professionally with customers.
- Travel to customer locations as required.
- Ability to prepare detailed sales proposals.
- Ability to collaborate with Estimating, Engineering, and Manufacturing when preparing sales proposals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of painting processes, both powder coating and wet coating.
- Knowledge of paint finishing equipment, including PreTreatment Washers, Dry Off Ovens, Paint Curing Ovens, Batch Ovens, and Overhead Conveyors
- 1-3 years cost estimating experience in manufacturing environment, related education, and or technical training.
- Experience with project management.
- Basic familiarity with sheet metal fabrication.
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with AutoCad beneficial.
- Familiarity with video conferencing beneficial.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and customers.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good work ethic.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Quality Finishing Systems, please respond to this post with your resume and a letter of introduction or apply in person between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, or mail the information to: