Quality Finishing Systems is pleased to announce the shipment of a gas fired 81025 batch oven. The oven utilized dual double doors to allow for a pass-through design.
The batch oven has a maximum operating temperature of 450 degrees. The ovens internal working dimensions are 8’0” wide x 25’0” long x 10’0” tall, each utilizing a single top mounted burner box design.
Standard features on this batch oven included:
- MIDCO Line Burners
- MIDCO Gas Manifolds with FM approved components
- 6 inch tongue and groove insulated oven panels with 4# density mineral wool
- 8’ x 10’ Loading Doors
- Load Door Switches (drops burners to low fire when the doors are open)
- Aluminized Steel Ductwork
- Premium Efficiency Fan Motors
- Twin City Air Kit Recirculation Fans
- New York Blower PLR Exhaust Fans
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Honeywell Flame Safeties
- Watlow Temperature and High Limit Controllers